Friday, May 28, 2010

Day Five

Doing good so far today. The scale didn't show a loss this morning, but that's okay. I went a little outside of the diet yesterday so I kindof expected that. However I still feel great and I also think some of the lack of weight loss this morning is due to just internal workings. I had a large late meal and it hasn't completely gone through my system yet. I am sure that tomorrow will show more loss.

I have some awesome friends on the MaryJanes Farm Forum that are providing some amazing recipes! Wow! People are very creative when making work-around products that are carb free but still look/taste like they have flour in them! My hat goes off to all the creative cooks out there. I am looking forward to trying califlower rice and califlower mashed like potatoes. Yum Yum. I am trying to decide if I want to do the mash or the rice first.

Today is the Montana Arabian Horse Associate show. I am going to drop by and see them. I had wanted to show Tala this year, but it just wasn't feasible.

Nora is being my little buddy. She has been helping out with the chores and has decided she likes cuddling again. Life is good! :D

No comments:

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings