Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Entering Day 3

Doing good so far. Of course I have only been up for an hour! LOL

So far a four pound loss for this week. That's pretty great in my books. I am very encouraged. I don't think today at work will be hard. I am going to cut up some peppers for a snack at work. Starting tomorrow morning my body should be completely running on stored energy. I can't wait to see what my final weigh in for this week will be on Sunday!

I certainly thought this would be a lot harder than I am finding it. So far the biggest carb cravings have been happening at night right before bed. So far I have avoided caving to my carb desires. I am looking into making some low carb/carb free deserts for this weekend though. Doug gets cheesecake on Friday so I am looking into a recipe I found online. I am going to run it through a recipe nutritional calculator to see if it would work for me or not. The last think I want to do is mess this up!

No comments:

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings