Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day Four!

Doing great so far. I am really really enjoying looking at the scale each morning. The weight is just melting off. I am so happy!

So far I have lost over 5 pounds in 3 full days- I can't wait to see what the end of a full week brings!

I do have some carb cravings, but I am not tired or hungry at all. I eat an egg for breakfast, then have a salad with chicken or ham for lunch and then have a protien of some sort with steamed veggies at night.

Well of to get chores done and hopefully get to go play with Tala today. Also grocery shopping-that's a priority today! LOL

2 comments:

Amy said...

I need to do this. South Texas is a carb laden place.

I have lost 30 pounds since July of 2009. I am drinking water, using a salad plate instead of a dinner plate, parking as far away from where I am going as possible, and watching portions and junk. I need to get more exercise in. But our rooms are upstairs and I run up and down the stairs a couple times a day.

Thanks for sharing your journey. Good luck.

Alee said...

Amy- I feel for you. I am a carb-addict. I really am. I can eat a whole bag of dinner rolls by myself. They don't even need any thing on them like butter. I love bread- and sweets- I have such a sweet tooth. But I also hate how my body feels. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I really don't care what anyone else sees (well maybe my husband) I am okay with that, but if I am not happy because my weight holds me back from things I want to do then that isn't good.

So far so good though. Not feeling deprived and am looking into low carb deserts that I can make so when hubby has dessert I am not going to body tackle him to get to it! LOL

By the way- congrats on the 30lbs! That is awesome! Watching serving sizes is such a key thing. Especially when eating out. They always give WAY too much (and charge too much!) LOL

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings