Friday, April 13, 2012

And the Journey Contiues!

Another pound lost!  I am 6 pounds from when I started Atkins and 7 pounds from my heaviest weight.  It's not fun to contemplate that not too long ago I was horrified when I saw the scale tip into the 180's and now I am happy that at least it is going down and not up!  Only 9 pounds left to meet my goal for the month.  I am feeling better and better about it all the time. I have two days to lose another pound and a half to meet the half way mark on the half way mark of the month.  I really should be including more exercise.  I am goig to try walking during my breaks today at work.

So here is what I ate yesterday:

Two egg omlette withe mushroom and cheese
Two sausages
Water

Lunch:
Baked Chicken Breast with butter and season salt
Salad with a little of the chicken butter dizzled on top (I know it sounds weird but it tasted AMAZING!)
Water

Dinner:
Turkey Leg
Two Sausages
Water

During the day I made myself some orange cream soda water which was good and we discovered that by making shave ice, using some of the shave ice syrup (sugar free) and putting some heavy cream in it.  I probably am over doing on the heavy cream- but it sure makes a satisfying end to a meal!  It has literally stopped my cravings flat. 

I am really looking forward to all the great changes that this diet is going to bring to my body!  I feel better than I have in a long time!

No comments:

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings