Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank You

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been reading my blog and who have been visiting my Store website- AWarmheart.

If I am reading the information correctly, the more hits you get, the higher in the search engine results you site is listed. My AWarmheart has been showing more hits in the past week, and I am hoping to be able to offer my goods to people in time for the holidays.

Yes, by selling my items it does help my family, but for every ounce of lotion, cream, or soap I sell, and for every doll I sell that hopefully one less item being bought that was made in a chemical laboratory somewhere or one less toy made of possibly toxic materials.

So, Thank you all very much. I highly appreciate it!

No comments:

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings