Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Exercise

Yesterday was my first trip back to the Couch 2 5k program that I got interested in last year.  I had to quite at minute 20 of a 30 minute program because I just couldn't get it done.  Today I tried again and even though it was hard, I got it done!  Boy were my legs jelly though!  I was running/walking a mile or more just a three months ago- I am surprised at how quickly my body has decided it doesn't want to do that any more.

I am taking some supplements that are supposed to help revv your metabolism and cleanse your body at night.  I don't know but last night I took some of the "detox" pills which are mostly natural ingredients and they seemed to work! 

Even though I had some weight gain yesterday, I think alot of it was water weight which the pills helped me get rid of...  As of this morning I am back down to 188.2 and I am going to keep working out all week and see what Sunday brings! I am excited!  Do you think I can get down to 185 or lower this week?  I really hope so!!

No comments:

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings