Saturday, November 15, 2008

Soaps, Dolls and more

I updated my online store today. I didn't realize that some of my PayPal shopping cart options weren't working.

I also added a new checkout shipping feature for MaryJane's Farmgirls only! For my fellow MaryJane's Farmgirls, any product bought off my site receives free shipping! To get this free shipping, the shipping option "Pick Up" should be chosen.

A special soap order for Shaving Soap came just in time. I was contemplating making another couple of batches of soap soon and I think there is nothing a farmgirl loves so much as having a reason to do one of her favorite crafts!

I also am excited because I got some doll orders. I am really looking forward to making these.

If you have time, please stop by my store and then tell me what you think! Please!

No comments:

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings