Thursday, May 3, 2012

Whoo Hoo!!

I am officially comfortably wearing size jeans (dryer dried!) no wiggling, no sucking in of my tummy, easily buttoned and zipped!  I am also wearing a size 16 shirt that was known for "love handle creep" "Before".  I have a feeling that I am going to start demarking my life as before Atkins and After Atkins.  I am so glad that I am able to start wearing the other clothes in my closet!  That means I can use at LEAST 2 more pairs of jeans- possibly three.  I would like to drop down on more size before I wear my black legging like pants.  I don't wear them to work- but I like to wear them riding.

I am so excited!  I can't wait to crack the 170's!! :)

1 comment:

jan49829 said...

Congratulations Alee!!!! You are doing so well. I am very proud of you.

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings