Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I SOOO Cheated

But it's okay!  Yesterday my parents treated us to Burger King (bun and fries!) and pizza which really really was bad cheating on my no carb diet- but it's okay!  I didn't gain anything back!  That gives me lots of hope for the end/transition phase of this diet. 

Today is back to square one.  Absolutely no carbs, no restricted items (sorry tomatoes) and more water than ever.  If I can lose 5 pounds and keep off 4 from my first week, I want to shoot for more loss this week.  It would be AWESOME to be back down to the 160's this week. 

I tried on a  pair of pants at Christopher and Banks while at the mall with my mom.  I would have LOVED them...if I weighed 130 pounds.  It was an unforgiving fabric and instead of hiding weight- it emphasised it.  Yup...definitly left THOSE on the rack!   YIKES.  But the patter was super cute.  It was a grey based pants with dark blue pin striping in various shades of blue and various widths.  It needed a solid color top, but I really liked them.  It also opened my eyes to a lot of the new fashions that are out there.  JC Pennys had some really cute clothes and now I want to go back and find this one shirt.  I might have to do that next pay period. I have been wanting one of those shirts for FOREVER. 

In other news- it looks like Nora cut her hair...Again.   There is a chunk missing out of the back, out of the front and she shortened the top.  *sigh*  I am never going to see long beautiful hair again, am I?  Looks like another trip to the kids haircut place is in order.

Debt payments are coming along nicely.  Got $500 of our Stupid debt paid off last pay period, now we just have to get the next $1600 paid off as well.  I am looking forward to being free and clear of this and being able to get some other debts that are impacting our credit paid off. 

That's pretty much the update for me today.  I might have another post in me about our budget-  I will work on that one while at work (Yeah email blogging!).  A farmgirl sister over at MaryJanesFarm posted a challenge to see how little you can get by on.  She is making do with $1,200 for the month for her large family!  Way to go!  We have a few other mandated bills that I can't avoid due to contracts and such so our's will be a bit higher, and several other farmgirls were mentioning they couldn't go that low either so we are going to be posting about our required bills and see if we can trim the "fat" in any other part of the budget.

No comments:

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings