Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sisterly Fun

I have webcam envy! Tonight I was ironing on some doll clothes, when I heard this weird beeping sound. I looked around at first thinking our phone was ringing. But no, the phone wasn't ringing so I went back to Ironing. Then something beeps again. So I decided to go make sure my computer wasn't melting down. Surprise! Two of my sisters were inviting me to a Yahoo chat conference! Fun!

So I got on and took the headset with the microphone from Doug. We chatted for a while...but here's the kicker...They both had webcams! So not fair!

I think I am going to request one from Santa!

1 comment:

frolicnfibers said...

Hi Alee! I really enjoyed looking at your dolls on your other website, they are really precious! Also, I don't know if you do this sort of thing, but I "tagged" you for a "meme". i've never done one before, but someone tagged me, and it looked like a fun way to see some really great blogs and maybe promote yours some more. The details are on my latest post. Take care and happy dollmaking!

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings