Thursday, May 3, 2018

It’s been a long time...

It’s been a long time since I sat down to write a blog post.   So many things have changed- and yet so much is the same.  Nora is amazing.  I can’t believe she is 11 years old.  Doug and I are no longer together so Nora spends a week with me and then a week with him

I have Ana amazing hard working man. In my life.   Josh has taught me so much about what love and determination truly means.  He has a son who lives with us full time.  Nick’s mom is not in the picture. (Yes you read that right- we have Nick and Nora!).  We also have a beautiful baby boy that made his grand entrance last August.  Zack is a wonderful blessing to the family

We moved back to our hometown in 2013 and I have the most amazing job.  Life is good.  Josh and I are currently working on upgrading my house so we can hopefully sell it and buy a new one that will better fit our growing family

Tala is still the very best horse ever, we adopted an older mare a few years go (Arabian).  Her name is Jasemine.  We think she is close to 18 years old now but still going strong.  Last year we adopted a Tennessee walker named Misty from a friend and she is a kind sweet horse.

Monday I go in to have my gall bladder removed and oddly I am looking forward to it- with the hopes that I start feeling better soon!

Apparently I need to download an app to post pictures from my phone.  I’ll post more later!

No comments:

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings