Friday, September 19, 2008

Congrats Winners!

No one guessed Nora's exact height, so I took the ones that were only off by half an inch! You ladies sure know your kiddos!

Could the winners please contact me at either my alee (@) awarmheart.com email or my alee (@) maryjanesfarm.org email?

I am going to send a pretty Christmas ornament your way!

So the winners are (drum roll please!!)
Trish!!! (One dog per Acre!)
Janice!!! (Miss Bee Haven!)
Elizabeth!!!
Jamie!!! (Simply Flowers!)

Ladies please email me your mailing address and I will get these ornaments made up as soon as I can! I promise they will be there before it is time to put up the tree! LOL

1 comment:

Trish said...

Goodness, I an so excited! I never win anything. But I am lucky in life, so I guess that evens it out for me!

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings