Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sorry To my Links/ Getting Caught Up

Hi Everyone!

I am so sorry, but in re-doing my layout, I deleted all of my favorite links. It will probably take me the better part of an hour to get them back up and running, so please don't worry- I will get them back up as soon as Nora is napping again.

Nora and I have caught the creeping crud. We both have had sinus issues, coughs, headaches (Or I assume she has had a headache because mine is terrible and when I give her Infant's Tylenol she seems better after a bit) and issues sleeping. Nora has been getting up in the middle of the night crying for me and recently she has wanted me to lay down and sleep with her. To get her down for a nap I have to hold her really close and sometimes even swaddle her. She seems to like it when our heads are touching cheek to cheek or forehead to forehead.

I feel so bad for her, I wish I could explain that we will be better soon. But over all she has been a trooper. This morning she threw up and I can't figure out why. I am hoping it was just because she was poking her gums a bit too much and gagged herself. I am really hoping that she isn't getting worse.

To keep the man I care-give for from being sick, I have been washing my hands constantly, as well as Nora's and anything she touches. Before I go home for the weekend I am going to scrub everything down again so the weekend care-givers won't have to worry because they have a kid too.

My house was starting too look all nice and clean and then we got the creeping crud, so it is back to looking like a bomb went off again. Somedays I wish we had the money to hire a cleaning lady! :D

No comments:

My Beautiful Nora Girl

Nora's Musings